Renowned musicians die in 27. Here are some growing stars who extinguished before getting in the water.
List of die in 27
- Amy Jade Winehouse was an English singer and songwriter.
- Born: 14 September 1983. Southgate, London, England
- Died: 23 July 2011 (aged 27). Camden, London, England
- Cause of death: Alcohol poisoning.
- Kurt Donald Cobain was an American musician, artist, singer, songwriter, guitarist, and poet.
- Born: February 20, 1967. Aberdeen, Washington, U.S.
- Died: April 5, 1994 (aged 27). Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Cause of death: Suicide
- James Douglas “Jim” Morrison was an American singer, songwriter, and poet, best remembered as the lead singer of the Doors.
- Born: December 8, 1943. Melbourne, Florida, U.S.
- Died: July 3, 1971 (aged 27). Paris, France.
- Cause of death: Heart failure
- Janis Lyn Joplin was an American rock singer and songwriter. She was one of the biggest female rock stars of her era
- Born: January 19, 1943. Port Arthur, Texas, U.S.
- Died: October 4, 1970 (aged 27). Los Angeles, California, U.S
- Cause of death: Heroin overdose
- James Marshall “Jimi” Hendrix was an American rock guitarist, singer, and songwriter.
- Born: November 27, 1942. Seattle, Washington, US
- Died: September 18, 1970 (aged 27). Kensington, London, UK.
- Cause of death: Asphyxia
- Lewis Brian Hopkin Jones was an English musician, the founder, and the original leader of the Rolling Stones.
- Born: 28 February 1942. Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England.
- Died: 3 July 1969 (aged 27). Hartfield, Sussex, England.
- Cause of death: Death by misadventure
– Rest in peace the member of club 27.