Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales is in theaters May 2017 So after six years, Captain Jack Sparrow is back. It is been a few years since the last “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie. Everyone has to admit that they loved the first one. It is one of the best badass pirates’ movies.” Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” is the fifth installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean film series.
An enemy from past has risen to kill Captain Jack. So, this time Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow is searching the seas for the legendary Trident of Poseidon in order to defeat the deadly ghost pirates that are out to kill him.But to find it he must forge an uneasy alliance with Carina Smyth (Kaya Scodelario), an intelligent and vivid astronomer, and Henry (Brenton Thwaites), a headstrong young sailor in the Royal Navy. We can expect the return of familiar faces like Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush), Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley), as well as new ones – like the treacherous Captain Salazar (Javier Bardem) also a villain.
This time we will also see plenty of shooting, stabbing, and rum-drinking, scary supernatural elements, as well as the previous four films, had. It will be a very fun, action-packed adventure. Hope Fans of “Pirates of the Caribbean” will not be shot down.
- Directed by: Joachim Rønning, Espen Sandberg.
- Produced by: Jerry Bruckheimer.
- Screenplay by: Jeff Nathanson.
- Story by: Jeff Nathanson, Terry Rossio.
- Starring: Johnny Depp, Javier Bardem, Brenton Thwaites, Kaya Scodelario, Kevin McNally, Geoffrey Rush.
- Music by: Geoff Zanelli.
- Cinematography: Paul Cameron.
- Edited by: Roger Barton, Leigh Folsom Boyd.
- Production company: Walt Disney Pictures, Jerry Bruckheimer Films.
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Studios, Motion Pictures.
- Release date: May 26, 2017 (United States).
- Running time: 129 minutes.
- Genre: Drama, Action.
- Country: United States
- Language: English
– Films Family