Happy Birthday Mom – Mother’s love is something that is UN-comparable. From the first day, we see the light, mothers are the figure we grow up with and learn from. As sons and daughters, we get a few occasions when we can give back to our mothers for all the sacrifices and love they have showered upon us.
Birthdays are one of those special occasions when we get an opportunity to make our mothers genuinely happy. It does not have to be something very fancy in particular. A simple birthday wishes for your mother is good enough to bring a smile on the mother’s faces. So in this article, you are going to find a lot of amazing birthday wishes to your mother.
Awesome Birthday Wishes for Mom
We know we would give anything to make our moms happy. Here’s our small effort to help you out with the process with some heartfelt birthday wishes for mom. Take inspiration from some of the amazing birthday wishes we have prepared for all the beautiful and caring mothers out there.
1) My dear mother, everything I am today is sole because of you. You deserve all my love, respect and appreciation, and much more. On the joyous occasion of your birthday, I gift you with a promise. A promise to never let you down, a promise to become the daughter/son you had always hoped I would become! Happy Birthday to the best mother that can ever be!
Jump To: Birthday Wishes for Old Lady
2) One of the happiest days of my life is your birthday, mom. One of those days when I get to pamper you with all my heart. This year would be no different. Be prepared to be pampered from morning till dawn until you love me even more. Happy Birthday, Mom. Here’s to you and us and the amazing bond that we share.
3) Life is all about changes but the only constant in my life is you, mother. Mom, you have no idea how much you mean to me. Simply your presence just makes my day better. On your birthday, I want you to make a list of all the things you want to do this year. Give me a chance to spend some quality time with you by doing the things on your list together.
4) Yes, on this birthday, I promise you will have the best time ever. Not just in this birth mom, I will ensure you have the best year ever!
5) Just how I will always be your sweet little child no matter how old I grow; for me, you are also my sweet, loving, and caring mother no matter how apart we stay from each other. I love you, mother, with all my heart. I will be waiting at your doorstep with plenty of presents. Wait for me, mother. Hope to see you soon. Happy Birthday, Mom.
6) Mama, you are wise, beautiful, kind, caring and so much more. When it comes to complimenting you, I run out of adjectives. I can go all day long complimenting you or simply become awestruck at your talent and personality. Please always be you and never change. Happy Birthday, Mother.
7) Mom, I know I might be away from home but know that every morning I wake up, I think of you. I might not always be expressive about how I feel. But there is one thing for sure that I love you, mom. Happy birthday to you. Your favorite muffins are awaiting at your room.
8) Hurrah, it’s that time of the year again when we are about to have a blast on your birthday. This year, we have arranged something pretty exciting for your mother. Stay tuned, mother. Be prepared to be surprised even more than last year.
Jump To: Birthday Wishes for Brother
9) From childhood, you have been my best friend, mother. Thank you for always being there during all the ups and downs in life. We still have a long journey ahead. Let’s make your birthday memorable this year. Leave all the arrangements to me, mom. You are prepared to enjoy to the fullest on your birthday.
10) We are all thankful for so many things in life. But what tops my list is to have you by my side always, mom. Happy birthday, mom! Always be happy and cheerful the way you are mom. I don’t want you to change ever mom.
11) Mom, you always say that the day I was born was the happiest day of your life. I can say the same for you. The day you were born, your birthday is the most special day for me. I will try my level best every year to make this a joyous occasion for you. Hope I do not disappoint you this year as well. Happy Birthday, Mom!
12) I would like to wish Happy Birthday to the sweetest and loveliest person in the whole wide world. But I guess, you already know that, mom. Very happy birthday to you, dear mother. Keep smiling and showering your blessings on us.
13) It’s that time of the year when we light candles and celebrate the most special occasion for our family, your birth mother! This year, the celebration would be even bigger. Thank you for everything mother. Happy birthday!
14) My dear mom, I know you are strong and successful women and we all look up to you. May all your dreams come true is just a cliché message to you. On your birthday, I only wish that you always remain happy and everything good happens to you.
15) I know one of your wishes is to develop as a person as the years go by. Trust me when I say this mom, you are strong, smart, talented, and beautiful. You are your own competition now. Happy birthday, mother.
16) You know I can’t simply describe in words about how much I love and adore your mother. You mean the world to me and you always will mean the world. Here’s to you and your birthday!
17) May your life be filled with positivity and joy the way you spread around you! Cheers to your mom and your well-being.
Jump To: Birthday Wishes for Friends
18) You may not realize that your birthday is much more special to us than it is to you. That is why; we make an effort every year to bring a smile to your face. Happy birthday, mother.
19) You are not just my mother; you are my best friend and role model. Therefore, your birthday should be celebrated with three times the grandeur for playing three roles in my life.
20) This extraordinary day comes only once in every year. Yes, your birthday is an extraordinary day for me mom. Hope I can make you feel special today.
21) Remember, when you used to go all out for making preparations for my birthday? Well, the tables have turned mom. We will go all out for making your birthday the most special.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Mom
Who doesn’t love to have a small laugh with their moms? Well, we all do. Let’s help you out with crafting some of the funniest birthday wishes for the moms. A good joke with a pinch of connectivity is all we need for funny birthday wishes for mom.
1) Well, well, well! Today is the birthday of my superstar! Mother dearest, I love you so much. Keep being the slain person you are.
2) You know it’s time to put the candles out; because it’s your birthday Mama! You already have the best child in the world. I don’t know what more do you need in life. Happy birthday mamma dearest.
3) ‘If you are really happy and you know it claps your hands’! Well, I’m clapping my hands with all the effort as I’m so happy, mother. It’s your birthday today. Love you, mama.
Jump To: Birthday Wishes for Dad
4) A really restful day at the spa awaits your mother. Just chill and enjoy your special occasion. Happy birthday, mother.
5) The journey with you is always worthwhile because you cook such great food! Love your company and food mother. Let’s go on a road trip on your birthday.
6) My heart is beating and it keeps on repeating, let’s, party mother! Because it’s your birthday, hurrah!
7) Yes mother yes, you are getting a bit old. But don’t you worry your passion and enthusiasm are still as young as your teenage days! Age is indeed just a number.
8) Double wishes for my best friend and favorite parent. Mom, you mean the world to me. Now let’s party our hearts out!
9) You always had my back, now it’s my turn to return the favor. You know how? By partying duh! Happy birthday, mother. Let’s make every second of this day memorable.
10) This time around I swears not to eat all your birthday chocolates, mom! We will share this time. Love you mom and happy birthday.
11) If today isn’t the perfect time to party, I don’t know when it is! It’s your birth mother! Very very happy birthday to you.
12) I wish you a very happy birthday on this joyous occasion. Enough with all the formalities just tell me when it’s time to stuff ourselves with some delicious chocolate cake.
13) Have you ever thought about how lucky we both are? You getting the best child in the world and me getting the best mother in the world; this is amazing, isn’t it? Happy birthday lovely mother. We make a great team.
14) You’re my honey bunny and sugarplum, mom! Yes, the way you love me, I love you the same mom. Happy birthday dear mom.
15) Life is an interesting cycle. During my birthdays, you manage a party and during your birthday I arrange even a bigger party for you. Happy birthday, dearest.
16) We make the greatest team in the world, with you being the kind one and me being ruthless! Let’s use this fantastic team to arrange a fantastic party for your birthday.
17) All types of compliments look small in front of you, yes you are that cool mother. Happy birthday.
18) Happy birthday to one of the coolest moms out there. Thank you for being so chill and cool all the time with all my mischief’s.
19) This is the time when I feel the most special because you know why? I get to bring a smile on your face. Happy birthday my dear beloved mother.
20) As fun as your spirit is, you deserve all the love and fun in the world. I hope that every year, your birthday becomes happier than before.
Happy Birthday to Mom in Heaven
Moms play very important roles in our lives. Losing mom can be a very painful experience. But you can change your sorrow into joy just by celebrating the life she lived. A great opportunity for you to do so is on her birthday. Here are some birthday wishes to your mother in heaven –
1) I have cried so many times but I know all the tears in the world would not bring you back. As you celebrate your birthday today, I will like to wish you everlasting peace and happiness.
2) I know you always had an unseen halo above your head because you were such a saint. It is only right that you have one in heaven among the angels. Enjoy your birthday.
3) Today is one special day in your life, I shall drop flowers by your grave and I will do this every year because I know in a way you will receive the sentiments behind it
4) I cannot hold my tears back, for I am very sad that you are gone. At the same time, I’m happy because I know you are in a better place and your face is full of smiles as you celebrate this glorious birthday of yours.
5) Have an astounding birthday, Mom. Though you are not here with me in person, I will celebrate your birthday just as we always did because I know you are here with me in spirit.
6) I look up in the sky and I know you are up there with the stars, shining so bright. As you mark this day, I wish you keep shinning as bright as you can.
7) You may have lost your life here, but I know you have gained another life somewhere better. A beautiful place where there is neither pain nor sorrow. I wish you all the happiness you deserve. Happy birthday!
8) You used to be the best mom in the world. I wish we could celebrate your birthday together but I guess God knows best and I believe He is taking good care of you wherever you are in paradise.
9) You loved listening to music a lot so I’m playing all your favorite tunes to celebrate your birthday. I hope you enjoy them.
10) You loved me unconditionally and that makes you impossible to be replaced. I always feel your absence the most today because I have to celebrate your birthday without you. I hope you are happy wherever you are.
11) Have an amazing birthday, Mom. You were my ‘Wonder Woman’ and I will always remember you for your courage and inspiration.
12) Mom, it’s your birthday and I should be celebrating you but all I can do is miss you just as I always do. Deep within me, I’m happy because I know you are missing me too and you will always have me in mind.
13) I remember when I was little and you would tell me bedtime stories to put me to sleep. Those were some of my best nights ever. I hope our Father in heaven tells you beautiful stories as you celebrate this great day.
14) Lord, tell my mom that I will love her forever and that I miss her with every inch of my being. Please give her the best treatment possible as she celebrates her birthday today
15) I thought the passing of each day would make the pain of losing you more bearable. Too bad, it’s been the same and even worse on special days like this. My prayer is for you to enjoy your birthday better than I’m doing.
16) You always went out of your way to make everyone around you happy. You put smiles on a lot of faces throughout your life. As you feast with the angels in Heaven, I wish you an everlasting smile.
17) We bought your favorite chocolate cake to celebrate your birthday. I know all you want us to do is to remember all the happy times we had with you. That’s exactly what we are doing.
18) You were so beautiful at heart. There were such grace and elegance in everything you did. I hope I can be like you someday. I miss you, mom. Enjoy every bit of the day.
19) Your love for me knew no bounds when you were here. I know you will continue to love me up there in heaven. I wish you unlimited fun. Cheers to a happy birthday!
20) My face has been covered with smiles just as my mind is full of memories of those beautiful moments we shared together. I still hope you are having a great birthday in heaven.
Happy Birthday Poems for Mom
Do you agree that poems are classic when it comes to congratulating a person with a birthday? Well, we do. That’s the reason, why we couldn’t pass by the most beautiful happy birthday poems for mothers. There’s one thing left, though. You are required to buy a cute birthday card, take a pen and copy a poem which you liked most. It’s as easy as that.
Mom, you can
Read me as if I were a book
You are my best friend
In life, and on Facebook
You have always shared with me
Whatever is best?
I am your loyal follower
In real life, and on Pinterest
Mom, I just want to say
Happy birthday, with a cute snuggle
You are trending
In my life, both virtual and real
Moms are special, moms are kind,
And their love is elsewhere tough to find.
Mommy, on your birthday, I send you a gift,
Wrapped with my love and a few tears adrift.
Gentle birthday wishes for a lovelier you,
On behalf of your child, who loves you the most too…?
The almighty gave to me, since the
The morning I was born, a very special gift –
A gift so peaceful and loving
A gift is full of kindness and care –
And a gift that I like to call Mother
One that has always been there.
Happy Birthday Mom, I Love You
All that you have done for me,
Always play in front of my eyes to see.
You showed me, unconditional love
And came into my life like an angel from up above.
Today on your birthday
I want to promise you a lot of happiness in every way.
After I grew up I want to be
Exactly like my mommy
She is kind, sweet and beautiful
She is also loving and pretty
Nothing can take her place
In my life, not now or ever
I wanted to be exactly that kind of person
When I have my own daughter
Happy birthday mom
No matter how hard I tried
And no matter what I could do –
I would never be able
To really show you.
That, I truly appreciate everything
You’ve done for me and more –
You are my hero, you are my strength
A Mom that I Adore.
I wish you a very Happy Birthday Mom!
Happy Birthday Quotes for Mom
It’s time for your mother’s birthday. How would you let the woman who gave life to you know just how much you appreciate her? By sending her a personalized note, of course! (Yes, by buying her a huge birthday cake or a precious and useful gadget might also be an option). You can challenge that it is going to be appreciated, even if we all know a mother won’t need much to love her child anyway. Here are some happy birthday quotes for your mother –
1) Mom! Love you the most from the deepest part of my heart. You are very special, Mom! Happy birthday!
2) Every morning that I wake up, I do something that makes me think of you. From cooking to cleaning to taking care of the kids, I see you in everything I do. Thank you for passing down these important life lessons.
3) Hey mom, remember that family road trip when we got lost and wound up having more fun than we ever planned? Life growing up with you truly is an adventure and I look forward to more to come.
4) May this be the greatest year yet! You are so special to me. Happy Birthday, Mom!
5) Happy Birthday, mom! On this birthday, I wish you great joys and happiness – you really deserve it!
6) Happy Birthday, mother-in-law! Hope your birthday finds you smiling!
7) You are really a graceful woman, full of wonders and beauty. Happy Birthday!
8) Have a great birthday! We all wish we could give you a gift to match your beauty and elegance but I am afraid it is not possible since you are matchless. Happy Birthday, mother
9) Mommy, on your birthday I want to say again how much I appreciate all that you do and have done for me. Thanks. Happy Birthday.
10) Life has not been fair but I’m willing to trudge it all because I have a mom who given it all up for me. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Wishes for Mom from Daughter
Let’s say, your mom’s birthday is tomorrow. Be sure that you have prepared everything which is needed to make this day unforgettable. You will need a birthday gift, a delicious birthday cake for your lovely momma; checked? How about a birthday speech? We are absolutely sure that the birthday quotes presented below, will help you to come up with the best possible result. So here are some happy birthday wishes for mother from daughter –
1) My sweet mom, you are the most important person in the world for me. Remember this even when I am in anger. Happy Birthday, my lovely mother!
2) My mother is the most caring and beautiful woman in the world. I wish to be like her. You have given me this life, all your sweet love, and wise knowledge. I love you with all my heart and miss you so much every day. Can’t wait till we meet and hug each other very strongly. Happy Birthday, my mommy!
3) Mama, I am always here for you. I heartedly want to make your birthday very special, just as you do every day of my life. Mommy, my love, happy birthday!
4) Birthdays are a lot like candles. After a specific amount, you should stop counting them and just enjoy the glow. Happy birthday to my radiant mom!
5) Happy Birthday, my sweetest mommy in the whole world! I love you.
6) Today is the best day because it’s your birthday and you are granted the title of the best mom of the year. You are amazing and I wish you all the best due to your birthday!
7) Mommy, I want you to know how much I love you. You have given me life and I will transmit this gift to my own children. You are my sample of a perfect mother. Happy Birthday!
8) God blessed me with the mother like you. You are a unique woman. I accept your love and care when it comes to our family matter. Mommy, my love is so strong you can’t even imagine. Have a wonderful birthday!
9) Mommy, you are the only person you always believe in me and encourage to grow. We love each other and this is the biggest gift you could give me – this life! Happy Birthday!
10) Mom, your birthday has to be as awesome as you are. Happy Birthday! I love you!
Happy Birthday Wishes for Mom from Son
Do your mom is about to celebrate her birthday and you’re looking for an awesome birthday wish to celebrate her on her special day? Well, it’s good for you that we have put together this amazing birthday wishes from son to mother we are sure you’d love.
Yeah, you have bought an incredible birthday gift to celebrate your mom on her special day, but with an amazing and emotional birthday wish we are sure your gifts will be super appreciated. Thus, without further ado, here are some fantastic birthday wishes from son to mom that will melt her heart and make her appreciate and love you more. By these birthday wishes and the awesome gift you got for your mom, you can be sure you have the perfect gift combo that will leave her in tears. Here are some happy birthday wishes for mother from son –
1) Happy Birthday my mom, so excited you’re plus one today. Just want to let you know you inspire me every day. You’re my best friend and mentor. Love you to death.
2) It’s yet another birthday, and words would fail me to eulogize a rare gem like you. I know you don’t like being called a perfect mother, but mom, that’s who you’re. Happy Birthday to the world’s greatest mom.
3) Mom, thank you for all the love and care; your life is an inspiration. Your boundless patience, welcoming heart, and continuous support have kept me going all these years. Happy belated birthday mom.
4) Hurray!! Mom is plus one. I can’t appreciate you enough for being such an incredible mom. Through good times and bad, you’ have stayed strong and positive. Happy Birthday, mummy!
5) Mom, if I said you deserve all the nice things in this world, that’s an understatement. Your good heart, your loving words, and compassion have taught me so much in life. Keep shining mom, Happy Birthday.
6) Mom, you’re the only one who has made me see the good in a bad day; you’re my inspiration, my strength, and hero. I woke up loving you every day; Happy Birthday darling.
7) Mom, thank you for the smiles, uncontrolled laughter, the love and kindness you have shown me since I was a little boy. Being remember I’m grateful and love you dearly, Happy Birthday.
8) Happy Birthday to the greatest mom of the world; I wouldn’t have amounted too much without your love, kindness, and guidance. You have made me a better son and husband. Happy Birthday!
9) Thanking you for being such an incredible woman. Your advice, compassion, and love have taught me that indeed we can be the best we want to be regardless of the present circumstances. Happy Birthday mom!
10) My dear mom, it’s a great pleasure and excitement that I celebrate this incredible day with you. I want you to know that you inspire me in ways I can’t even recount. Happy Birthday, mommy.
Happy Birthday Mom Letter
A letter can be a great way to wish a happy birthday to your mom. So here is a great way to say happy birthday to your mother by a letter –
- To my dearest mom, my mother, my mamma, my idol,
I love you so much. Mommy! I would never be here where I am right now without you (quite literally). You have been my biggest inspiration for all twenty-one years of my life. You are so strong, so compassionate, and so incredibly generous. There are a lot of good things I could say about you. The list could go on forever. Nowadays, I am homesick and missing you while I sit a few hundred miles away in my college apartment alone and without you, and I wanted to take a moment to tell you:
1. Thank you.
Thank you for all that you, because you do a lot. You used to be a mother, a wife, a friend, a daughter, a sister, and such a hard-working individual. No one yet gives you enough credit for just how much you do for other people. You always put others before yourself when it comes to family, friends, and even your job. You used to be the backbone of our family and without you, our home would most definitely fall apart. Make sure that I, dad, Jake, and the dog, well, make it. You do everything. You never miss an opportunity to care for or support any of us. Thank you for the hot dinners, the care packages.
Thanking you for driving for fifteen hours across three states in the snow to watch me run for just twenty-two minutes. Thank you for every text to say good morning and thank you for every call to say good-night. For that, and for everything, I thank you. I don’t think so that you could ever hear that phrase enough. We appreciate you so much. We would be nothing without you. And you deserve all the love you give others.
2. I love you.
I love you mom for giving me life, for loving me, for sacrificing so much so that I can have so much. You are not only my mom, but you’re my role model and my best friend. You are my number one fan and you support me in everything that I do. Just you listened to my complaint and cry and laugh. You raise me up when I am at my absolute lowest, and laugh with me when I am at my highest.
You are the one and only person I can turn to when I feel like everything is falling apart. And you continually offer guidance and advice when I feel hopeless. I’ve never loved anyone as I love you. And you love me unconditionally. I am so much blessed to have been raised by you. I’m so blessed to have such a strong and compassionate person to look up to. You make me want to be a good person. I only can hope that I “grow up” to be half as an incredible woman as you are.
You deserve so much more than I have given you because of everything you have given me. I hope one day that I can pay you back for all that you’ve done, but for right here, right now, I’ll just say this: Thank you. love you. I hope you have the best birthday.
Happy Birthday Wishes for Mother-in-law
Marriage is a union of two families. The good thing about marriage is you get two parents now. Your mother-in-law is also a mother figure to you and on her birthday, she also deserves some love. We have some happy birthday wishes up our sleeves for that lovely moms-in-law as well.
1) I respect your honesty and your free spirit a lot. I wanted to share this thought with you on your birthday.
2) You are compassionate, kind, and sweet and that’s what I love about you the most. Happy birthday, mother-in-law.
3) You are one of the coolest individuals that I have encountered. Happy birthday, you!
4) As I am blessed with two mothers in your form, I promise to make your day special and fun-filled as you hoped it to be on your birthday.
5) I know nothing makes you happier than to enjoy a freshly baked chocolate cake. I am coming over with your favorite home-baked chocolate cake for your birthday, mother-in-law.
6) You are fresh of breathing air amidst all the fakeness and negativity, mom-in-law. Always stay this happy and free-spirited.
7) I feel extremely blessed to have you as my advisor, my guidance, my friend. Happy birthday, mother-in-law.
8) I see you as an inspiration and strong women in my life. Happy birthday, mom-in-law.
9) I hope you get to enjoy your birthday in the most special way today. We will make sure that you be the happiest on this special day of yours, mother!
10) Let’s make your special day even more special by celebrating it with family and friends. Happy birthday, mom-in-law. A party awaits you.
Happy Birthday Wishes for Step-Mom
The relationship with step-moms can be difficult. Birthdays are a good time to share your feelings with your step-mom. A small birthday message can be a good start. So here are some happy birthday wishes for step-mother –
1) You mean more to me than I usually express. Happy birthday, mom.
2) You are a strong individual and I really admire you. Happy birthday, mom. You are an inspiration.
3) The best thing about you is that you are kind and patient. I hope to learn that quality one day from you. Happy birthday to you, mom.
4) One of the things I learned from you is to read the room and utilize the right situation. Happy birthday, mom. I learned so much from you, thank you for everything.
5) No matter how difficult the situation, know that I will be there for you, mom. Very happy birthday to you.
6) Let’s make your birthday a memorable one with some quality time with family and friends. Leave all the preparation for me and just enjoy the day.
7) Mom! I love you more than you can imagine. Wishing you the happiest birthday today.
8) I wish you all the best for everything that you want to do and achieve. Wishing you the happiest birthday, mom.
9) I will keep telling you one thing and that is ‘you be your mom’. I don’t want you to change at all! Happy birthday to you.
10) A birthday just comes once a year. Dad and I will make sure that you get to enjoy it just the way you want it, mom.
It can be hard to find words beyond just saying “happy birthday.” What else is there to say? You can start with the qualities you like about this person and how important this person is in your life. What kind of birthday do you want this person to have?
This is why you will find many types of birthday cards in a store. There are birthday cards for moms, dads, grandparents, kids, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, friends, and so on. You can also find cards that are funny, inspirational, or religious.
You can write these above mentioned birthday quotes and greetings on the card, post it on social media or download the picture and send it as a text. Here are plenty of birthday wishes you can choose from. Send a thoughtful message to someone on their special day!
Source: Poem Source